Event Vendor Rules:
- Vendors must check in at the check-in table before setup. Once checked in you will have a YOUNIVERSE volunteer direct you to your space. Vendor agrees to remain set up until the end of the show. NO EARLY BREAKDOWN.
- Vendors are allowed to use their own tables and displays. Vendors must set up inside the space allotted, keeping all walkways clear and must not cross into another vendors space. All emergency exits must be clear at all times.
- Vendors are not permitted to play music in the expo center nor have live animals.
- Please keep all booths manned during the show. If you need to leave on Sat please do not do so until the show is over. If you choose to pack up early on Sun please do so after 1PM.
- Vendor packages will be sent directly to the address provided with you exhibitor badges and other important information you may need.
- There will be NO REFUNDS granted for any reason. If you cannot attend the show, No calls, no shows will forfeit all spaces with NO REFUND or CREDIT. Disclaimer: if the event gets shut down due to COVID then the event will be rescheduled for a future date. If the event can NOT be rescheduled then you will be refunded less a 10% administration fee.
- Any checks returned for NSF will be charged a $100 service fee.
Exhibitors must comply with all local, state and federal laws, and will not hold management liable for any breaches, losses, or damage to themselves or their property. All exhibitors agree to hold blameless the YOUNIVERSE staff members and workers against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said exhibitors participation at YOUNIVERSE MEGA TOY SHOW. The exhibitor is responsible for their own security during show hours.
YOUNIVERSE will not be held liable for damages caused to the building or its furnishings by an exhibitor. Repairs or reimbursement will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
The exhibitor is 100% responsible for their vehicle and all parking fees.
All merchandise bought and sold at YOUNIVERSE is done strictly between the exhibitors and purchaser, YOUNIVERSE is not responsible in any way for any transactions made. Any taxes that need to be paid are strictly the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Contractually all food and beverage is sold by the Convention Center. Therefore no exhibitors will be allowed to sell any food or beverage of any kind from their tables or booth.
No vape, tobacco, or any type of smoking sales or paraphernalia are allowed. We do not encourage smoking of any kind. If you sell vape, tobacco, or any type of smoking items or paraphernalia at the show you will be asked to leave, with no refund given and you may be banned from attending future events.
Any material that can be deemed “adult” in nature must not be displayed on tables. YOUNIVERSE is a family friendly environment and the selling or display of such material to or in front of a minor will NOT BE TOLERATED. Violating this rule will result in your immediate expulsion from YOUNIVERSE with no recourse or reimbursement and you WILL BE banned from attending future events.
You agree that YOUNIVERSE can add your contact information into our email database to receive updates on future shows.
YOUNIVERSE reserves the right to change, amend, and add to the rules and regulations of the show at any time.
Assignment of space will be by show management. We will try to accommodate as many special requests as possible but cannot guarantee where you will be located.